CREDERE NELLA MAGIA


"Chi non crede nella Magia é destinato a non incontrarla mai." Roald Dahl

VOTAMI

siti

giovedì 4 aprile 2013

Mail tradotta di Susan da Los Angeles


Hello, I am susan's teacher or school in Los Angeles thanks to the amulet I wanted to ask if you pass by the united state? Like I wrote in my first mail, are passionate about the esoteric arts and sometimes I have attended courses of esotericism but I understood to be curious but not a great scope for this mondo.se these steps would host my birth and my marito.vorrei propose to organize a lesson for my students where you could explain to them the difference between magic and White Magic Black.
Thanks look forward to hearing from you

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

AMULETI E TALISMANI CREATI CON ANTICHI RITUALI OCCULTI